The barn at pengelly
the barn at pengelly
Winner of the 2023 Cornwall Tourism Award, we are nestled in the heart of the rolling Cornish countryside amidst lakes and wildflower fields on a working farm.
We are so much more than just another barn wedding venue. We are a contemporary wedding barn, carefully designed with open plan and connected spaces, home to the most epic celebrations!
Our family-led team offers exclusive multi-day hire, with 3 licenced ceremony areas, accommodation options that sleep up to 35 and dedicated wedding coordination.
We make you feel at home from the moment you drive through the gates, having created a place where you can celebrate, relax and create the most amazing memories with your favourite people over 3 days.
Explore our most popular wedding package, the multi-day hire, where you have exclusive access to the venue and grounds over 3 days. This allows for an extended celebration, maximising time spent with friends and family.
If you prefer a more streamlined option without the need for accommodation or an on-site preparation area and featuring a later ceremony start time, consider our Sunday Saver package.
We pride ourselves on transparency, and that’s why all our packages include wedding coordination, ceremony and reception space, room turnaround, and can accommodate parties ranging from 20 to 300 guests—no hidden fees or extra charges.
- Exclusive use of venue and grounds
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator with multiple pre-wedding meetings, on the day
coordination and room turnaround
- Rustic banquet tables and chairs that seat up to 150 (additional available to hire)
- Fully stocked bar and bar staff (we even have Pimms on tap)
- Choose from one of our 8 preferred caterers
- Bar and entertainment license until 12am
- Drinks packages complete with glassware and service
- Use of our PA system for background music and speeches
- Pet friendly ceremony and accommodation
- Two outside terraces overlooking the lakes
- Three licenced ceremony areas
- A backdrop of grassy spaces, sunflower, wild flower and corn fields for photos
- Indoor and outdoor ceremonies licence
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Honeymoon Cabin overlooking the lakes (included in multi-day hire)
- Camping for your guests with showers and luxury toiletries
- Accommodation for 35 persons across cottages, yurts & cabin
- Flat grass area with handcrafted wooden swing for guest photos
- On site parking for 75 cars
- Lawn games and boules included for adults and children
- Cake knife & cutting of the cake
- Indoor ceremony arch and dried pampas grass decor for those last minute rearrangements
- Additional event hire options including sweet cart, doughnut wall and card well
Estimate your wedding details and customize your experience. Click below to start building your perfect wedding.